Each film coated tablet EXAFLAM® 25 contains Potassium diclofenac 25 mg
Each film coated tablet EXAFLAM® 50 contains Potassium diclofenac 50 mg
- Potassium Diclofenac is a non-steroid which has anti inflammation effect and analgesic.
- In-vitro, Potassium diclofenac did not depressed proteoglycan biosynthesis in cartilage on level equal to level concentration which reach in human
- In post trauma inflammation an post surgery, Potassium diclofenac treat spontaneous pain and tenderness at the time of movement as well as swelling and injury with edema
As short treatment for acute condition as follow:
- Pain inflammation after trauma such as sprained
- Pain and inflammation after surgery, such as tooth and bone surgery.
As adjuvant therapy on severe pain inflammation and ear, nose and throat
- Maximum dose is 100 mg per day (maximal initial dose 150 mg daily on the first day) in divided dose and the duration as short as possible
- If according to the doctor’s assessment need required higher doses, there must be consideration of the benefits of risk
Presentation and Registration Number :
EXAFLAM® 25 Box, 5 strips @ 10 film coated tablet; DKL9608005717A1
EXAFLAM® 50 Box, 5 strips @ 10 film coated tablet; DKL9608005717B1
ON MEDICAL PRESCRIPTION ONLY
This post was written by admin